Pages

Sweet Sentiments

I would love to share with you a sweet Valentine writing activity I have been doing for years. It's one of my favorite activities to do, and definitely a favorite of my students, as well.


First, we all write our names on a little slip of paper. I put them all in a big mailbox and everyone chooses a name. Then, we all privately write something nice to the person we chose.


Next, we give each other our sweet hearts and enjoy reading them. (I didn't get a picture of this because I was too busy enjoying my own sweet heart!) Finally, we all leave our hearts on our tables and walk around reading them. It brings us all such joy to read the sweet sentiments.

Here are some of them...


Here is mine! I LOVE it!


The little boy who received a heart from me was so excited. He read it and then ran over to me and said, "Ms. Rosenberg, I need to give you a BIG hug!"

I can't begin to tell you how sweet this activity is. I hope you find the time to do it too. And then come back and tell me how it went!

7 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Thanks for sharing, please keep it up. Also checkout our new year 2017 images world new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultimate article post in this blog. Thanks for sharing to us. It can help a lot to improve our knowledge
    Gone are the days when a business laid down an annual sum to have its information listed in the Yellow Pages. These days it’s crucial for all businesses to instead prominently list themselves in online directories.AIR pros is a directory of service companies in your area with a geolocation system, automatic translation of the content.The site is optimized to facilitate the referencing of referenced companies.You can search for companies by department or city and look at their profile before contacting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post shared by You really enjoyed this thanks for sharing this information
    First timer tour india

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..Best Water Treatment Companies in UAE

    ReplyDelete