Pages

Colors Assessment Ring Freebie

As a special education pre-school teacher my world pretty much revolves around data. Data, data, data! I'm always assessing on different skills and IEP goals. To help make that easier for me I've begun to create a set of assessment rings.

Each ring will have multiple ways to assess the child on that particular skill. The first set I've made is for colors. The full pack includes 7 different ways to assess students on colors. I've created a {FREE} sample pack that includes one of the seven question sets.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Assessment-Rings-Colors-FREE-SAMPLE-1725347

If you want to read more about the full pack with all 7 different sets of assessment questions, click {here} to go to my blog and see the post.

Click the picture above to download the free set question set!

Up next: shapes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment